Sunday, January 4, 2009

see you in my dream

seeing u in my dream is my dream,
coz i know it just a dream to see u in reality,
but i nvr give up on hope to u

u r gone once,
then u returned back after while,
tht should b the greatest moment for the naive of me,
will u stay or will u leave?

u putting me to the world of confusion,
when the surrounded of u sing a minor song about u,
when the condition putting u up on uncertainty,
but too bad tht i nvr give up my heart to u,
tht minor song is a serenade in my ears

where do we go from here?
picking up ur way,picking up my way or picking up God's way??
seeing u in my dream hopefully wanna leave me with a smile,
tht smile will be the sign of my presence,in the spot of ur heart...
not only now,but soon in reality...

I Love You...but I'll just see my love in my dream....coz u havent see it in the reality

0 comments:

Just ME

My photo
seorang cw yg keras,gemar berteman dimanapun,berani,independent,pnya jiwa sosial yg tinggi,ga suka basa-basi,bawel krn trlalu care sm org,bnci org ingkar janji,gigih,BT sm ktidak adilan,krja keras utk mencapai keinginannya..

Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Supported by ArchiThings.Powered by Blogger